- Nozbe Personal
- S3Ep49: Self Publishing Into Best Sellers Lists & How to NOT Self Publish a Book with Christopher Rosow
- Remotely Effective
- Podcasts That Talk About Remote Work (Among Other Things)
- Best Remote Jobs for Women
- 14 The Future Of Work Exchange
- For a true-crime fix: Morbid: A True Crime Podcast
It wasn’t until a few years ago that I decided to give podcasts a chance. When things get too quiet at home, but you’re not in the mood for full-on chatter, it’s time to turn on The White Noise Podcast. Play them sequentially or find a favorite to play it on repeat for a workday ASMR experience that helps you get stuff done. True crime junkies and BFFs, Alaina Urquhart-White and Ash Kell , host Morbid, where they banter about all things sinister—from kidnappings to serial killers—focusing on a new creepy case every episode. Perhaps you want to learn more about how to start your own business. Perhaps all this time inside has amplified how much your job feels less and less like you want to spend your time. StartUp takes you all the way through, from start to finish, on what it’s really like to start a business in a really bingeable way.
Remotely Effective is a fairly quick show, and one that lays out all of the pros and cons of working outside of an office, and how to make the experience the most efficient. Organizational psychologist Adam Grant investigates how science can explain work-related stuff like procrastination, workplace burnout, etc. In short, it’s a great podcast to find alternative and inspirational perspectives to deal with stress while working from home. With the latest cutting-edge techniques and the best teachers, their learning platform helps you achieve personal transformation in relationships, health, mindset, and well-being. Some of their top categories include Mind, Body, Soul, Entrepreneurship, Career, Parenting, and more. Budgeting and planning your personal needs correctly will be positive for your company.
To help navigate the work of remote work, we drew up a list of some helpful podcasts that are targeted at people who work from home. While some of these are “officially” considered remote work podcasts and https://remotemode.net/ others are general business podcasts, each in the list below offers something valuable to the WFH discussion. Get out of the car and into the money by starting and improving your lifestyle business.
- Since working from home has us engaging in more digital tools than ever, this podcast feels incredibly relevant.
- Learn how to optimize your time and work efficiently from home through The Work From Home Show podcast hosts Adam Schroeder and Naresh Vissa.
- Follow the series to learn practical advice and never-before-shared wisdom from women who managed to build successful business empires while trying to balance their personal and professional lives.
- It has categories such as Finding your niche market, Building Successful Remote Teams, How to build a business from home, and more.
- Here are some of our favorite podcasts that cover everything from motivation, to new information, and even sometimes the best kind of distraction.
- Jesse Chappus and Marni Wasserman from The Ultimate Health Podcast interview world-class experts in the health and wellness community.
And that’s OK, because it simply means you’re learning important lessons on your way to the top. Listen to The Great Fail hosted by Debra Chen, where each episode unpacks some truly epic business fails, including the downfall of Blockbuster, the shuttering remote work podcast of Tower Records, and the “unraveling” of American Apparel. In fact, according to science, it could help reduce anxiety and stress, improve cognitive function, and even help reduce pain (though hopefully, you don’t need that at your job).
S3Ep49: Self Publishing Into Best Sellers Lists & How to NOT Self Publish a Book with Christopher Rosow
People around the world have been required to work remotely, and it seems that this working style is here to stay. Actively listening to podcasts is an excellent way to entertain and motivate yourself and enhance creativity. Keep in mind that being healthy is not exclusively about physical aspects but also mental and emotional aspects. Look, not everything we do in life or in business is going to be a win.
- However, because of the current situation with covid, I found myself spending more time at home.
- Learn how to optimize your time, how to actually start a business that doesn’t require leaving the house, how to balance work/life issues created by working from home, and every other issue that comes up.
- Listen in as A-list music talents like Adele, Passion Pit, Alicia Keys, and more stop by All Songs Considered host, Bob Boilen’s desk to play their favorite songs.
- Podcasts became my favorite thing to listen to on my way to work.
- Jevin, the podcast host of Building Remote Teams, shares his experiences and pieces of advice on how to deal with hybrid and remote work models, and ways to stay focused while working virtually.
- Adam Finan, the host of the show, interviews professionals and gets the best remote working insights and entrepreneurship strategies to scale your business.
Nozbe organizes your distributed team with simplicity of a to-do list with speed and versatility of communication tools like email or chat. David is a best-selling author and the man who created the time-management method known as “Getting Things Done” . Not everyone is a “lists person.” However, if you are struggling to keep track of your tasks or to stay motivated throughout the day, a list could help you that. While to-do lists are a great tool to track outstanding tasks and to save time and energy, they can also be poor motivators.
It’s easier than ever, too, to get burned out while working from home. It’s important to take breaks, get some physical exercise going throughout the day, but it’s also important to take stock at various moments. Happier with Gretchen Rubin provides “practical, manageable” advice on how to keep up good habits and manifest more happiness in your life. Music is often helpful, and television is certainly too distracting, but sometimes the best thing to help accelerate your workday and focus is listening to a new podcasts.
- Below are some of the best remote work podcasts that you can tune into through the Apple Podcast channel.
- Major celebrities like Mathew McConaughey, Elizabeth Shue, and Lou Diamond Phillips stop by regularly to talk about their shows, their favorite fan theories, or whatever’s happening in the cultural zeitgeist.
- He has a background in SEO, Online Marketing, and Web Designing.
- It is hosted by Tyler Sellhorn, a remote working advocate and technologist.
- Note to Self is a great podcast with episodes that most professionals will find interesting.
- Launched in June 2020, Brave New Workforce collects experts’ opinions to adjust to this ‘new normal.’ The hosts are Trip O’Dell, Anna Codina, and Larry Cornett.
Making sure you incorporate “spiritual therapy” into your every day life to truly feed the soul is something every single person struggles with. There are many benefits worth mentioning when it comes to working remotely. COVID pandemic has suddenly changed the way our daily lives go. The sectors of the economy with the highest demand for remote labor in the US labor market are finance, business, and information technology. Dear HBR is a podcast produced by the Harvard Business Review editors to solve questions about dealing with complications in contemporary workplaces. If you plan to work as a human resources director in 2022, this podcast will be great for you. COVID-19 is turning office workers around the world into work-from-home employees overnight.